Sunday, October 10, 2010

Introduction and Welcome

I want to give a proper introduction and welcome to all those finding blogs and things to read. in my writings I might not always have the greatest spelling, grammer, etc.. but that is my wife's department as an English Major. I also will sometimes have short entries and sometimes long, depending on my attention span, time and memory!! LOL. I will always be honest, brutal, and real when it comes to the quirks around like with ADD, and sometimes I might write about it or the fact that I love Peanut Butter, but I hope this can also be a place where folks living with ADD and other learning disabilities can take comfort that we are not alone, in our struggles, we are not alone and can help each other with ideas we can apply to our everyday lives.
Also this is a place where I can share some of the more funny moments of my life whenever I remember to write, so cheers to the world of wireless
----ADD Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment